Friday 23 January 2015

Humble continuations.

Another attempt at blogging, and this time a more serious one.

I've never considered myself any good in writing. I have a lot of stories in my head but they never quite seemed to come to fruition if I wrote them down. Same with drawing. It's never enough and it always misses a certain spark that makes what is inside my head come to life.

The closest I've come to this is my channel, my video's. I am able to pull these stories from my brain, arrange them in an orderly fashion and from them into video's to share with the world. With you.

So that's what I've been doing on my channel. And so far, I've been able to keep at it (another first).

My next post will most likely be the full Alicia story. Or at least, chapter 1..



- Indigo

1 comment:

  1. Same with me. I`ve got a few decent stories and a few Musings and Ramblings, as I call them, that are kind of sad and depressing. Can`t draw or paint to save my life, though. Love the Gif ,by the way : )

    ReplyDelete