Friday 17 April 2015

Subliminal Subtitles: Kitten edition

A while ago a friend compiled a list of screenshots from my speed dating video, showcasing the accuracy of the automated subtitle function on YouTube. Today I'm doing the same with my Feline Familiar video. 

Let's see what she's really saying, between the lines~


Off to a good start!

Crime me hard, baby~

Yes. We got that.

That.. sounds like a threat

Well you ARE technically dead...

Wow Jakkie. That's a little forward don't you think?

So modest, too.

Umm....

At least she's not shy about it.

Definitely not shy about it.

Creepy. Yes.

Yahoo confirmed best search engire

This explains so much!

Just.. marking her territory, I'm sure...

Her pair of what?!

I KNEW IT.

Ehhh just leave them on. It's fine.

You harlot!


Well, there ya have it....







No comments:

Post a Comment